Sociability, altruism and well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Luisa & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," AICCON Working Papers 120-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Pierluigi Conzo, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Econometica Working Papers wp49, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Luisa & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201314, University of Turin.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Pierluigi Conzo, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," CEIS Research Paper 270, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Mirko Di Febbraro, 2018.
"The Monetaryâ€ Equivalent Effect of Voluntary Work on Mental Wellbeing in Europe,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Bechetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi & Di Febbraro, Mirko, 2015. "Voluntary Work, Health and Subjective Wellbeing: a Resource for Active Ageing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201511, University of Turin.
- Maria Bachelet & Leonardo Becchetti & Fabiola Ricciardini, 2015. "Not Feeling Well… (True or Exhaggerated ?) Health (un)Satisfaction as a Leading Health Indicator," CEIS Research Paper 336, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 Apr 2015.
- Francesco Sarracino & Marcin Piekałkiewicz, 0. "The Role of Income and Social Capital for Europeans’ Well-Being During the 2008 Economic Crisis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-28.
- Lorna Zischka & Mark Casson & Marina Della Giusta, 2016. "'Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.' A BHPS study of the interaction between giving and welfare," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2016-10, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- María Guadalupe Martino, 2020. "Civil Economy: An Alternative to the Social Market Economy? Analysis in the Framework of Individual versus Institutional Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 15-28, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSociability; Altruism; Other-regarding activities; Other-regarding motivations; Life satisfaction; Subjective well-being;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:441-486.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.