Sub-Saharan Africa’s growth, South–South trade and the generalised balance-of-payments constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Bagnai & Arsène Rieber & Thi Anh-Dao Tran, 2016. "Sub-Saharan Africa’s growth, South–South trade and the generalised balance-of-payments constraint," Post-Print hal-02454578, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeriy V. Mironov & Liudmila D. Konovalova, 2019. "Structural changes and economic growth in the world economy and Russia," Russian Journal of Economics, ARPHA Platform, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Mania, Elodie & Rieber, Arsène, 2019. "Product export diversification and sustainable economic growth in developing countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 138-151.
- Dávila-Fernández, Marwil J. & Oreiro, José L. & Dávila Dávila, Mario W., 2018. "Endogenizing non-price competitiveness in a BoPC growth model with capital accumulation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 77-87.
- Dávila-Fernández, Marwil J. & Sordi, Serena, 2019.
"Path dependence, distributive cycles and export capacity in a BoPC growth model,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 258-272.
- Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández & Serena Sordi, 2018. "Path dependence, distributive cycles and export capacity in a BoPC growth model," Department of Economics University of Siena 785, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:40:y:2016:i:3:p:797-820.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.