Keynes's Z function: a reply to Hartwig and Brady
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. G. Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12601.
- J. Hartwig & M. E. Brady, 2008. "Comment: Hayes on Z," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 815-819, September.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006.
"Explaining the aggregate price level with Keynes's principle of effective demand,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 469-492.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Explaining the Aggregate Price Level with Keynes’s Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-95, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2007. "Keynes vs. the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 725-739.
- Mark Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes: A New Guide to The General Theory," Books, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG), number nggt.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes's multiplier in a two-sectoral framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 309-334. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:6:p:1003-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.