Keynes's Z function: a reply to Hartwig and Brady
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006.
"Explaining the aggregate price level with Keynes's principle of effective demand,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 469-492.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Explaining the Aggregate Price Level with Keynes's Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-95, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2007. "Keynes vs. the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 725-739.
- M. G. Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12601.
- J. Hartwig & M. E. Brady, 2008. "Comment: Hayes on Z," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 815-819, September.
- Mark Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes: A New Guide to The General Theory," Books, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG), number nggt.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes's multiplier in a two-sectoral framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 309-334. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)