Australian economics in the twentieth century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Keil, 1997. "Regional Trends in British Manufacturing Employment: Tests for Stationarity and Co-integration, 1952-1989," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 13-24.
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05.
- Frank Gaffikin & Mike Morrissey, 1994. "In Pursuit of the Holy Grail: Combating Local Poverty in an Unequal Society," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 9(2), pages 100-116, August.
- Kitson, Michael & Michie, Jonathan & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The Fiscal and Distributional Implications of Job Generation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 103-120, January.
- Helmut Hofer & Andreas Worgotter, 1997. "Regional Per Capita Income Convergence in Austria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua S. Gans & Andrew Leigh, 2012.
"How Partisan is the Press? Multiple Measures of Media Slant,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(280), pages 127-147, March.
- Gans, Joshua S. & Leigh, Andrew, 2011. "How Partisan is the Press? Multiple Measures of Media Slant," IZA Discussion Papers 6156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:29:y:2005:i:6:p:1011-1026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.