The law of value and laws of statistics: sectoral values and prices in the US economy, 1977--97
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "A panel data approach to price–value correlations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2017.
"Monetary Expressions of Labour Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2010)0000026008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vaona, Andrea, 2015. "Price–price deviations are highly persistent," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 86-95.
- Alan Freeman, 2010.
"Crisis and “law of motion” in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism,"
Research in Political Economy,in: The National Question and the Question of Crisis, volume 26, pages 211-250
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2010. "Crisis and ‘law of motion’ in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism," MPRA Paper 48619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:26:y:2002:i:3:p:299-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.