Kalecki on Imperfect Competition, Inflation and Money: Review Article
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osmar Leandro Loaiza Quintero, 2012.
"La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Loaiza Quintero, O.L., 2011.
"La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: Un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos
[Aggregate Demand and Income Distribution: A Kaleckian Growth Model Approach]," MPRA Paper 42667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Loaiza Quintero, O.L., 2011. "La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: Un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos
- Eckhard Hein, 2006.
"Interest, Debt and Capital Accumulation—A Kaleckian Approach,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 337-352.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," IMK Working Paper 05-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," Macroeconomics 0510007, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:25:y:2001:i:2:p:245-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.