Fiscal Crisis and Fiscal Reform in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2017. "Вплив Історико-Економічних Закономірностей На Сучасну Політику Оподаткування України [The impact of historic tendencies on contemporary taxation in Ukraine]," MPRA Paper 96506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2016. "Особливості Механізму Оподаткування Державної Промисловості На Новому Етапі Розвитку Економіки (1930 – 1931) [Specificities of industrial taxation in the 1930 – 1931]," MPRA Paper 96504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Di John, 2006. "The Political Economy of Taxation and Tax Reform in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard M. Bird, 2008.
"Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries,"
- Bird, Richard M., 2008. "Tax challenges facing developing countries," Working Papers 08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0802, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Arne Bigsten & Jörgen Levin, 2001. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2001-129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000.
"Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Tilman Brück & Christine Binzel & Lars Handrich, 2007. "Evaluating Economic Reforms in Syria: Final Report for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ)," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 35, number pbk35.
- Hassan Bougrine, 2012. "Fiscal austerity, the Great Recession and the rise of new dictatorships," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 109-125.
- Alexander Cobham, "undated". "Capital Account Liberalisation and Poverty," QEH Working Papers qehwps70, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2015. "Вплив Податкової Політики Непу На Формування Доходів Бюджету Та Діяльність Державної Промисловості [The impact of taxation on the state budget and the performance of state industries]," MPRA Paper 96500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Basher, Md.A., 2009. "Fiscal policy and the structure of production in a two-sector developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 205-216, March.
- Jawadi Fredj & Mallick Sushanta K. & Sousa Ricardo M., 2014. "Fiscal policy in the BRICs," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 1-15, April.
- Lassou, Philippe Jacques Codjo & Hopper, Trevor, 2016. "Government accounting reform in an ex-French African colony: The political economy of neocolonialism," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 39-57.
- Claudio Agostini, 2013. "Una Reforma Eficiente y Equitativa del Impuesto al Ingreso en Chile," Working Papers wp_028, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- repec:jle:journl:165 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:24:y:2000:i:1:p:21-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.