Technological and Organisational Change in a Process of Industrial Rejuvenation: The Case of the Italian Cotton Textile Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
- Perera-Tallo Fernando, 2011. "Slow-Moving Traps," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-50, March.
- William Comanor & Patrick Rey, 1997. "Competition Policy towards Vertical Restraints in Europe and the United States," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Fundación para la Educación Superior y el Desarrollo (Fedesarrollo) & Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas (IVIC) & Perú (UP) Universidad del Pacífico & Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, 2000. "El impacto sectorial del proceso de integración subregional en la Comunidad Andina: sector lácteo y sector textil," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 7541 edited by Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID), February.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & John Cantwell & Anna Spadavecchia, 2011. "Innovation and Foreign Technology in Italy,1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 07, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rammel, Christian & Stagl, Sigrid & Wilfing, Harald, 2007. "Managing complex adaptive systems -- A co-evolutionary perspective on natural resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 9-21, June.
- Paolo Guerrieri, 2001. "Industrial Districts, ICT and Global Production Networks: The Italian Experience," Economics Study Area Working Papers 16, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lila Truett & Dale Truett, 2014. "A ray of hope? Another look at the Italian textile industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 525-542, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .