Technological and Organisational Change in a Process of Industrial Rejuvenation: The Case of the Italian Cotton Textile Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:5:p:1489-1504. is not listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Avi-Yonah Reuven S., 2011. "Citizens United and the Corporate Form," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-56, December.
- Deakin, Simon & Wilkinson, Frank, 2005. "The Law of the Labour Market: Industrialization, Employment, and Legal Evolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198152811.
- Gindis, David & Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Huang, Kainan & Pistor, Katharina, 2017. "Legal institutionalism: Capitalism and the constitutive role of lawAuthor-Name: Deakin, Simon," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 188-200.
- Bratton William W., 2011. "Reuven Avi-Yonah's "Citizens United and the Corporate Form": Still Unuseful," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-10, December.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Gindis, David, 2009. "From fictions and aggregates to real entities in the theory of the firm," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 25-46, April.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2010. "Corporations in Evolving Diversity: Cognition, Governance, and Institutions," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199218530.
- Robé Jean-Philippe, 2011. "The Legal Structure of the Firm," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-88, January.
- Hansmann, Henry & Kraakman, Reinier, 2000. "Organizational law as asset partitioning," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 807-817, May.
- Gindis, David, 2016. "Legal personhood and the firm: avoiding anthropomorphism and equivocation," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 499-513, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292, April.
- Rammel, Christian & Stagl, Sigrid & Wilfing, Harald, 2007. "Managing complex adaptive systems -- A co-evolutionary perspective on natural resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 9-21, June.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lila Truett & Dale Truett, 2014. "A ray of hope? Another look at the Italian textile industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 525-542, March.
- Perera-Tallo Fernando, 2011. "Slow-Moving Traps," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-50, March.
- William Comanor & Patrick Rey, 1997. "Competition Policy towards Vertical Restraints in Europe and the United States," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Fundación para la Educación Superior y el Desarrollo (Fedesarrollo) & Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas (IVIC) & Perú (UP) Universidad del Pacífico & Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, 2000. "El impacto sectorial del proceso de integración subregional en la Comunidad Andina: sector lácteo y sector textil," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 7541 edited by Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID), February.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & John Cantwell & Anna Spadavecchia, 2011. "Innovation and Foreign Technology in Italy,1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 07, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Guerrieri, 2001. "Industrial Districts, ICT and Global Production Networks: The Italian Experience," Economics Study Area Working Papers 16, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .