Inside Debt, Aggregate Demand, and the Cambridge Theory of Distribution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier López Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Félix López Martínez, 2016.
"A post Keynesian theory for Tobin’s in a stock-flow consistent framework,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 256-285, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Felix Lopez Martinez, 2015. "A post-Keynesian theory for Tobin's q in a stock-flow consistent framework," Working Papers PKWP1509, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Household debt and housing bubbles: a Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 971-1006, December.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Household debt and housing bubble: A Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Javier López-Bernardo & Félix López-Martínez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"A Post-Keynesian Response to Piketty's ‘Fundamental Contradiction of Capitalism’,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 190-204, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Felix Lopez Martinez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A Post-Keynesian response to Piketty's 'fundamental contradiction of capitalism'," Working Papers PKWP1411, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "The Simple Analytics of Debt-Driven Business Cycles," Working Papers wp200, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Inside Debt and Economic Growth: A Cambridge - Kaleckian Analysis," IMK Working Paper 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Heather Boushey & Christian E. Weller, 2006. "Inequality and Household Economic Hardship in the United States of America," Working Papers 18, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:20:y:1996:i:4:p:465-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.