Nonparametric Bayesian inference for the spectral density function of a random field
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:60-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Martin & Prokhorov, Artem, 2014.
"Copula based factorization in Bayesian multivariate infinite mixture models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 200-213.
- Martin Burda & Artem Prokhorov, 2012. "Copula Based Factorization in Bayesian Multivariate Infinite Mixture Models," Working Papers 12012, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Burda & Artem Prokhorov, 2013. "Copula Based Factorization in Bayesian Multivariate Infinite Mixture Models," Working Papers tecipa-473, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Yanbing, 2011. "Shape restriction of the multi-dimensional Bernstein prior for density functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 647-651, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:238-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .