Bayesian predictive information criterion for the evaluation of hierarchical Bayesian and empirical Bayes models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian portfolio selection using a multifactor model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 550-566, July.
- Abanto-Valle, C.A. & Bandyopadhyay, D. & Lachos, V.H. & Enriquez, I., 2010. "Robust Bayesian analysis of heavy-tailed stochastic volatility models using scale mixtures of normal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2883-2898, December.
- José L. Gallizo & Jordi Moreno & Manuel Salvador, 2016. "Banking Efficiency in the Enlarged European Union: Financial Crisis and Convergence," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 66-88, April.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9530-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- So, Mike K.P. & Chan, Raymond K.S., 2014. "Bayesian analysis of tail asymmetry based on a threshold extreme value model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 568-587.
- Yuki Kawakubo & Tatsuya Kubokawa & Muni S. Srivastava, 2015. "A Variant of AIC Using Bayesian Marginal Likelihood," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-971, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bai, Jushan & Ando, Tomohiro, 2013. "Multifactor asset pricing with a large number of observable risk factors and unobservable common and group-specific factors," MPRA Paper 52785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Tsay, Ruey S. & Ando, Tomohiro, 2012. "Bayesian panel data analysis for exploring the impact of subprime financial crisis on the US stock market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3345-3365.
- Tomohiro Ando, 2012. "Bayesian portfolio selection under a multifactor asset return model with predictive model selection," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1/2), pages 77-101.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "Bayesian and non-Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model with Student-t errors, and its application for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 413-434, April.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian factor analysis with fat-tailed factors and its exact marginal likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1717-1726, September.
- Wang, Yixin & So, Mike K.P., 2016. "A Bayesian hierarchical model for spatial extremes with multiple durations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 39-56.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:1:p:52-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "A direct Monte Carlo approach for Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 33-45, November.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian inference for the hazard term structure with functional predictors using Bayesian predictive information criteria," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1925-1939, April.
- Nandram Balgobin, 2016. "Bayesian Predictive Inference of a Proportion Under a Twofold Small-Area Model," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 32(1), pages 187-208, March.
- Ando, Tomohiro & Tsay, Ruey, 2010. "Predictive likelihood for Bayesian model selection and averaging," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 744-763, October.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:80:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13571-018-0152-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang Yulan & Kelemen Arpad, 2016. "Bayesian state space models for dynamic genetic network construction across multiple tissues," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 273-290, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:443-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.