Using the periodogram to estimate period in nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, November.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Hua Liang & Suojin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll, 2007. "Partially linear models with missing response variables and error-prone covariates," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 185-198.
- Purdom Elizabeth & Holmes Susan P, 2005. "Error Distribution for Gene Expression Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, July.
- Wei, Ying & Carroll, Raymond J., 2009. "Quantile Regression With Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1129-1143.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2008. "Using SIMEX for Smoothing-Parameter Choice in Errors-in-Variables Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 280-287, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Ming, 2017. "Record length requirement of long-range dependent teletraffic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 472(C), pages 164-187.
- Michael Vogt & Oliver Linton, 2014.
"Nonparametric estimation of a periodic sequence in the presence of a smooth trend,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 101(1), pages 121-140.
- Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of a periodic sequence in the presence of a smooth trend," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:484:y:2017:i:c:p:309-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thieler, Anita M. & Fried, Roland & Rathjens, Jonathan, 2016. "RobPer: An R Package to Calculate Periodograms for Light Curves Based on Robust Regression," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 69(i09).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:93:y:2006:i:2:p:411-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .