Using the periodogram to estimate period in nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thieler, Anita M. & Fried, Roland & Rathjens, Jonathan, 2016. "RobPer: An R Package to Calculate Periodograms for Light Curves Based on Robust Regression," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 69(i09).
- Michael Vogt & Oliver Linton, 2014.
"Nonparametric estimation of a periodic sequence in the presence of a smooth trend,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 101(1), pages 121-140.
- Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of a periodic sequence in the presence of a smooth trend," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:484:y:2017:i:c:p:309-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Ming, 2017. "Record length requirement of long-range dependent teletraffic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 472(C), pages 164-187.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:93:y:2006:i:2:p:411-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.