Variable selection for multivariate failure time data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshio Honda & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2012. "Variable selection in Cox regression models with varying coefficients," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hanfang Yang & Shen Liu & Yichuan Zhao, 2016. "Jackknife empirical likelihood for linear transformation models with right censoring," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 1095-1109, October.
- Jing Qian & Seyedmehdi Payabvash & André Kemmling & Michael H. Lev & Lee H. Schwamm & Rebecca A. Betensky, 2014. "Variable selection and prediction using a nested, matched case-control study: Application to hospital acquired pneumonia in stroke patients," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 153-163, March.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2015. "Variable selection in semiparametric hazard regression for multivariate survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 26-40.
- Matsui, Hidetoshi & Konishi, Sadanori, 2011. "Variable selection for functional regression models via the L1 regularization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3304-3310, December.
- Ethan X. Fang & Yang Ning & Han Liu, 2017. "Testing and confidence intervals for high dimensional proportional hazards models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1415-1437, November.
- Leeb, Hannes & Potscher, Benedikt M., 2008.
"Sparse estimators and the oracle property, or the return of Hodges' estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Hannes Leeb & Benedikt M. Poetscher, 2005. "Sparse Estimators and the Oracle Property, or the Return of Hodges' Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1500, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2007.
- Xin Cheng & Wenbin Lu & Mengling Liu, 2015. "Identification of homogeneous and heterogeneous variables in pooled cohort studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 397-403, June.
- Joseph G. Ibrahim & Hongtu Zhu & Ramon I. Garcia & Ruixin Guo, 2011. "Fixed and Random Effects Selection in Mixed Effects Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 495-503, June.
- Kwang Woo Ahn & Anjishnu Banerjee & Natasha Sahr & Soyoung Kim, 2018. "Group and within-group variable selection for competing risks data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 407-424, July.
- Xingwei Tong & Xin He & Liuquan Sun & Jianguo Sun, 2009. "Variable Selection for Panel Count Data via Non‐Concave Penalized Estimating Function," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(4), pages 620-635, December.
- Xia, Liang & Chan, Ming-yin & Qu, Minglu & Xu, Xiangguo & Deng, Shiming, 2011. "A fundamental study on the optimal/near-optimal shape of a network for energy distribution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6471-6478.
- Xiaolin Chen & Yi Liu & Qihua Wang, 2019. "Joint feature screening for ultra-high-dimensional sparse additive hazards model by the sparsity-restricted pseudo-score estimator," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 71(5), pages 1007-1031, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:92:y:2005:i:2:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.