Substitutes or Complements? Consumer Preference for Local and Organic Food Attributes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Schoors & Maria Semenova & Andrey Zubanov, 2016.
"Depositor Discipline in Russian Regions: Flight to Familiarity or Trust in Local Authorities?,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 58/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Schoors, Koen & Semenova, Maria & Zubanov, Andrey, 2017. "Depositor discipline in Russian regions: Flight to familiarity or trust in local authorities?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yonezawa, Koichi & Richards, Timothy J., 2016. "Risk Aversion and Preference for Store Price Format," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 1-23.
- Bazzani, Claudia & Gustavsen, Geir W. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2016. "Are Consumers’ Preferences for Food Values in the U.S. and Norway Similar? A Best-Worst Scaling Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235844, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meemken, Eva-Marie & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Qaim, Matin, 2016.
"Small farmers’ preferences for the design of certification schemes: Does gender matter?,"
GlobalFood Discussion Papers
235484, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Meemken, Eva-Marie & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Qaim, Matin, 2016. "Small farmers’ preferences for the design of certification schemes: Does gender matter?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235473, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ratliff, English & Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang, 2017. "Assessing the Influence of Tangible and Intangible Seafood Characteristics on Consumers’ Purchasing Decisions," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252848, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:152:y:2018:i:c:p:161-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Vassalos & Zhifeng Gao & Lisha Zhang, 2017. "Factors Affecting Current and Future CSA Participation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Jana Schwarz & Monica Schuster & Bernd Annaert & Miet Maertens & Erik Mathijs, 2016.
"Sustainability of Global and Local Food Value Chains: An Empirical Comparison of Peruvian and Belgian Asparagus,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Schwarz, Jana & Schuster, Monica & Annaert, Bernd & Maertens, Miet & Mathijs, Erik, 2016. "Sustainability of global and local food value chains. An empirical comparison of Peruvian and Belgian asparagus," Working Papers 232594, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- repec:uwp:landec:v:95:y:2019:i:4:p:494-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0057-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zack Dorner & Daniel A. Brent & Anke Leroux, 2019. "Preferences for Intrinsically Risky Attributes," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 95(4), pages 494-514.
- Costanigro, Marco & Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo, 2017. "Vertical Differentiation, Perceptions Restructuring, And Wine Choices: The Case Of The Gran Selezione In Chianti Wines," Working Papers 253850, American Association of Wine Economists.
- repec:ags:jlaare:276500 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:agribz:v:34:y:2018:i:4:p:714-727 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:43:y:2019:i:c:p:25-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Jonathan R. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2017. "Willingness-to-pay for natural, organic, and conventional foods: The effects of information and meaningful labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 214-232.
- Grebitus, Carola & Printezis, Iryna & Printezis, Antonios, 2017. "Relationship between Consumer Behavior and Success of Urban Agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 189-200.
- Ha, Kim & Atallah, Shadi S. & Bazzani, Claudia & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2017. "Consumers’ Valuation for Craft Beer: Does the Localness of Inputs Matter?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Koen Schoors & Maria Semenova & Andrey Zubanov, 2019. "Depositor Discipline During Crisis: Flight To Familiarity Or Trust In Local Authorities?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/959, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:97:y:2015:i:4:p:1044-1071.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.