Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Hueth & Tigran Melkonyan, 2009. "Standards and the regulation of environmental risk," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 219-246, December.
- Havstad, Kris M. & Peters, Debra P.C. & Skaggs, Rhonda & Brown, Joel & Bestelmeyer, Brandon & Fredrickson, Ed & Herrick, Jeffrey & Wright, Jack, 2007. "Ecological services to and from rangelands of the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 261-268, December.
- Watts, Myles J & Shimshack, Jay P & LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2006. "Grazing Fees versus Stewardship on Federal Lands," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt26b384t9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Feng, Hongli, 2007.
"Green payments and dual policy goals,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 323-335, November.
- Feng, Hongli, 2002. "Green Payments And Dual Policy Goals," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19697, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hongli Feng, 2007. "Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp304, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli, 2007. "Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2108, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Myles J. Watts, 1995.
"Public Grazing in the West and "Rangeland Reform '94","
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 447-461.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Myles J. Watts, 1995. "Public Grazing in the West and "Rangeland Reform '94"," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-46, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon & Nadine Turpin, 2005. "Self-Selecting Agri-environmental Policieswith an Application to the Don Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Bontems, Philippe & Bourgeon, Jean-Marc, 2005.
"Optimal environmental taxation and enforcement policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 409-435, February.
- P. Bontems & J-M. Bourgeon, 2000. "Optimal Environmental Taxation and Enforcement Policy," THEMA Working Papers 2000-56, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sheriff, Glenn, 2008. "Optimal environmental regulation of politically influential sectors with asymmetric information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 72-89, January.
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2006. "Regulating a monopolist with limited funds," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(3), pages 705-718, April.
- Rui R. Zhao, 2008. "All-or-Nothing Monitoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1619-1628, September.
- Axel Gautier, 2004. "Regulation under Financial Constraints," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 645-656, December.
- Xu, Feng & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Torell, L. Allen, 1994. "Modeling Nonnegativity Via Truncated Logistic And Normal Distributions: An Application To Ranch Land Price Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-13, July.
- Keith, John E. & Lyon, Kenneth S., 1985. "Valuing Wildlife Management: A Utah Deer Herd," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, December.
- Bontems, Philippe & Thomas, Alban, 2006. "AJAE Appendix: Regulating Nitrogen Pollution with Risk-Averse Farmers under Hidden Information and Moral Hazard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-6, February.
- Johnson, Ronald N. & Watts, Myles J., 1989. "Contractual stipulations, resource use, and interest groups: Implications from federal grazing contracts," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 87-96, January.
- Anthon, Signe & Bogetoft, Peter & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2007. "Socially optimal procurement with tight budgets and rationing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1625-1642, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben White & Nick Hanley, 2016. "Should We Pay for Ecosystem Service Outputs, Inputs or Both?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 765-787, April.
More about this item
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:95:y:2013:i:3:p:606-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.