Functional Separability and Elasticities of Complementarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 1999. "A Quadratic Inverse Demand System," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21560, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giannis Karagiannis & Peter Midmore & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "Parametric Decomposition of Output Growth," Working Papers 0204, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002.
"Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 63, pages 31-50.
- Fousekis, Panos & Revell, Brian J., 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 63.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Post-Print hal-01201002, HAL.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Midmore, Peter & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2002. "Parametric Decomposition of Output Growth: An Input-Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24972, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:4:p:1177-1181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .