Hedging with Crop Yield Futures: A Mean-Variance Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 1997.
"Budgetary and Producer Welfare Effects of Revenue Insurance,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1024-1034.
- Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1997. "Budgetary and Producer Welfare Effects of Revenue Insurance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1100, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce & Hayes, Dermot J., 1997. "Budgetary and Producer Welfare Effects of Revenue Insurance," ISU General Staff Papers 199701010800001206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 1997. "Budgetary and Producer Welfare Effects of Revenue Insurance, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 97-wp180, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Phelippe-Guinvarc'h, Martial V. & Cordier, Jean E., 2006. "A private management strategy for the crop yield insurer: A theoretical approach and tests," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 35-46, August.
- Calum G. Turvey & Shihong Yin, 2002.
"On the Pricing of Cross Currency Futures Options for Canadian Grains and Livestock,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(3), pages 317-332, November.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Yin, Shihong, 2002. "On The Pricing Of Cross Currency Futures Options For Canadian Grains And Livestock," Working Papers 34123, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Holt, Matthew T., 1999.
"Volatility Spillovers Between Foreign Exchange, Commodity And Freight Futures Prices: Implications For Hedging Strategies,"
Faculty Paper Series
23997, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Holt, Matthew T., 1999. "Volatility Spillovers Between Foreign Exchange, Commodity And Freight Futures Prices: Implications For Hedging Strategies," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21625, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:taf:uaajxx:v:13:y:2009:i:3:p:303-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-642-01565-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knut K. Aase, 2004. "A Pricing Model for Quantity Contracts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(4), pages 617-642, December.
- Donald Lien, 2004. "A Note on Dual Hedging," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 29-34, April.
- Tomek, William G. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2000. "Risk Management In Agricultural Markets: A Survey," 2000 Producer Marketing and Risk Management Conference, January 13-14, Orlando, FL 19580, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yun, Won-Cheol & Jae Kim, Hyun, 2010. "Hedging strategy for crude oil trading and the factors influencing hedging effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2404-2408, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:4:p:1015-1025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.