Financial Stress in Agriculture: Implications for Producers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barkema, Alan Dean, 1985. "Farm survival under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000017535, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Gundersen, Carl E., 1985. "Financial Risk In Cotton Production," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Innes, Robert, 1987. "Agency Costs, Farm Debt And Foreclosure: Positive And Policy Issues," Working Papers 225811, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Salassi, Michael E. & Eddleman, Bobby R. & Hamill, James G., 1987. "Economic Survivability Of Mississippi Rice Farms: A Deterministic Simulation Approach," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Johnson, James William, 1985. "Land prices: changes and variability: the effect on Iowa grain farms," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000017533, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Hyunok & Chambers, Robert G., 1989. "Optimal Farm Credit Policy Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 197624, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lowenberg-DeBoer, James M., 1985. "The impact of farmland price changes on farm size, financial structure enterprise choice," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800009722, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boehlje, Michael & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J., 1985. "Integration of Production and Financial Theory in Analysing Farm Firm Behaviour," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 183029, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:65:y:1983:i:5:p:937-944.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.