Welfare Implications of Grain Price Stabilization: Some Empirical Evidence for the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardiner, Walter H. & Dixit, Praveen M, 1987. "Price Elasticity of Export Demand: Concepts and Estimates," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 305286, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mahama, Ramatu, 1985. "A stochastic simulation of the impact of price insulation policies on world wheat market stability," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008868, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jie Lyu & Xiaolei Li, 2019. "Effectiveness and Sustainability of Grain Price Support Policies in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-13, April.
- David S. Bullock & Klaus Salhofer & Jukka Kola, 1999. "The Normative Analysis of Agricultural Policy: A General Framework and Review," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 512-535, September.
- John C. Quiggin & Jock R. Anderson, 1981. "Price Bands and Buffer Funds," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(1), pages 67-73, March.
- Smyth, Donald Craig, 1985. "Economic impacts of the Farmer-Owned Reserve program on the U.S. corn-livestock sector," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013104, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:60:y:1978:i:1:p:74-84.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.