Learning Styles As Indicators Of Higher Education Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Rezitis, Anthony N., 2011.
"Food Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from GARCH and GARCH-X Estimates,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(01), February.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Rezitis, Anthony, 2011. "Food Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from GARCH and GARCH-X Estimates," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 95-110, February.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Jordaan, Henry & Grove, Bennie & Jooste, Andre & Alemu, A.G., 2007. "Measuring the Price Volatility of Certain Field Crops in South Africa using the ARCH/GARCH Approach," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(3), September.
- Ionel, Iuliana, 2005. "How to Stabilize the Cereals Market in a Transition Economy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24762, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordslearning styles; higher education teaching quality;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osi:journl:v:9:y:2013:p:587-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hrvoje Serdarusic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efosihr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .