The Process of Transition and the Capital Market in the Republic of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marković, Branimir & Matić, Branko, 2006. "The Process of Transition and the Capital Market in the Republic of Croatia," MPRA Paper 10858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Maria Boromisa, 2003. "Energy in the European Union and in Croatia," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 181-200 Institute of Public Finance.
- Katarina Ott, 2003. "Croatian accession to the European Union," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-24 Institute of Public Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branko Matic & Hrvoje Serdarusic, 2009. "Financing Regional Development Through Development Banks," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 5, pages 749-759.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial system; capital market; transition; the European Union;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osi:journl:v:2:y:2006:p:343-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hrvoje Serdarusic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efosihr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .