Effects Of Customer Orientation, Learning Orientation And Innovativeness On Hotel Performance - Evidence From Cluj County
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gartner, William C., 2005. "A Perspective on Rural Tourism Development," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prp:jattij:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:27-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshotel; customer orientation; learning orientation; innovativeness; performance; competitiveness;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:807-814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .