Japanese Monopolist Companies Instruments Of The 'National Policy'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter F. Orazem & Milan Vodopivec, 2009.
"Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency? The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994–2001,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 553-576, October.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2004. "Do market pressures induce economic efficiency ? The case of Slovenian manufacturing, 1994-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3189, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1996. "A New Look at Exact Input, Output, Productivity, and Technical Change Measurement," Working Papers 197840, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2006. "Regulation and Productivity Performance," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 186-202, Summer.
- Dhawan, Rajeev, 2001. "Firm size and productivity differential: theory and evidence from a panel of US firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 269-293, March.
- Danny Leung & Césaire Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Productivity in Canada: Does Firm Size Matter?," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2008(Autumn), pages 7-16.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Japan'(tm)s economy; zaibatsu; monopolist companies; keiretsu; Japan challenge;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:2:p:232-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .