The Need For Public Debt Management In The Context Of Sustainable Development Within The European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed Aliu Momoh & Maurice Aghedo, 2018. "Public Private Partnership, Infrastructure Guarantee and Sovereign Debt Default," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 13(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Cristea Mirela & Danciulescu Andreea-Gabriela, 2016. "The Impact Of The Unemployment Rate On The Insurance Development In Romania. Statistical Approaches," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 186-192, December.
- Dănciulescu Andreea-Gabriela & Mergeani Nicea, 2017. "The Insertion Of Young People On The Romanian Labour Market," Junior Scientific Researcher, SC Research Publishing SRL, vol. 3(2), pages 42-51, November.
- Nicu Marcu & Cercelaru Oana-Valentina, 2015. "Sustainable Development And Fiscal Policies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 220-227, December.
More about this item
Keywordspublic debt; budget deficit; external financing; public debt management; degree of indebtedness; public debt service;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:special:p:365-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .