The Competitive Advantage Of Romania In The Context Of Economic Recovery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2002. "Globalisation, performances commerciales et développement," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 27-39.
- Ioan Popa, 2007. "Transporturile terestre din România in context european. Avantaje competitive ale Romaniei in domeniul serviciilor de transport," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(26), pages 239-259, December.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantage; resources; economic recovery;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:92-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.