The Swiss Economy’s Resilience to Crisis and Its Lessons for Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Topa, Giorgio, 2011.
"Expectations of inflation: The biasing effect of thoughts about specific prices,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 834-845.
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "Expectations of inflation: the biasing effect of thoughts about specific prices," Staff Reports 489, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Giorgio Topa & Simon M. Potter & Michael F. Bryan, 2008. "Rethinking the measurement of household inflation expectations: preliminary findings," Staff Reports 359, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Switzerland; financial market; financial and economic crisis;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2011:i:2:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .