Intergovernmental organisation activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abraben, Lane A. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Gao, Zhifeng, 2017. "Organic price premium or penalty? A comparative market analysis of organic wines from Tuscany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 154-165.
- Liang Choon Wang, 2016.
"The effect of high-stakes testing on suicidal ideation of teenagers with reference-dependent preferences,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 345-364, April.
- Liang Wang, 2016. "The effect of high-stakes testing on suicidal ideation of teenagers with reference-dependent preferences," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 345-364, April.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Hien Thi Kim Nguyen & Donghyun Park, 2018.
"Fiscal Space and Government-Spending & Tax-Rate Cyclicality Patterns: A Cross-Country Comparison, 1960-2016,"
NBER Working Papers
25012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Nguyen, Hien Thi Kim & Park, Donghyun, 2018. "Fiscal space and government-spending & tax-rate cyclicality patterns: A cross-country comparison, 1960-2016," Working Paper Series 7656, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michal Jakubczyk & Dominik Golicki & Maciej Niewada, 2016. "(Belief in) life after death impacts the utility of life before it - a difference in preferences or an artefact?," Working Papers 2016-007, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:neakaa:5k480sc474s4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.