New challenges in the use of governement debt issuance procedures, techniques and policies in OECD markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Girardi, Alessandro, 2013.
"Fiscal spillovers in the Euro area,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 84.1-84.16.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 3693, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1164, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area," Working Papers LuissLab 13109, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2013.
"Overcrowding Versus Liquidity In The Euro Sovereign Bond Markets,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 307-318, October.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2012. "Overcrowding Versus Liquidity in the Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," CEIS Research Paper 222, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2012.
- Alessandro Girardi & Claudio Impenna, 2013.
"Price discovery in the Italian sovereign bonds market: the role of order flow,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
906, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessandro Girardi & Claudio Impenna, 2013. "Price Discovery In The Italian Sovereign Bonds Market: The Role Of Order Flow," Working Papers LuissLab 13108, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkad:5ksgjzk6jblt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .