The economic impact of the Canterbury earthquakes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poontirakul, Porntida & Brown, Charlotte & Noy, Ilan & Seville, Erica & Vargo, John, 2016. "The role of commercial insurance in post-disaster recovery: Quantitative evidence from the 2011 Christchurch earthquake," Working Paper Series 4980, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rebecca Craigie & David Gillmore & Nicolas Groshenny, 2012. "Matching workers with jobs:how well is the New Zealand labour market doing?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 75, pages 3-12, December.
- Rebecca Williams, 2017. "Business cycle review: 2008 to present day," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 80, pages 1-22, March.
- Lisa Doyle & Ilan Noy, 2015.
"The short-run nationwide macroeconomic effects of the Canterbury earthquakes,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 134-156, August.
- Doyle, Lisa & Noy, Ilan, 2013. "The short-run nationwide Macroeconomic effects of the Canterbury earthquakes," Working Paper Series 2677, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Miles Parker, 2016. "The impact of disasters on inflation," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Dhritidyuti Bose & Renee Philip & Richard Sullivan, 2016. "Returning to Surplus: New Zealand's Post-GFC Fiscal Consolidation Experience," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Maria Makabenta Ikeda & Arlene Garces-Ozanne, 2016. "Human Security, Social Competence and Natural Disasters in Japan and New Zealand: A Case study of Filipino migrants," Japan Social Innovation Journal, University of Hyogo Institute for Policy Analysis and Social Innovation, vol. 6(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Amy Wood & Ilan Noy & Miles Parker, 2016. "The Canterbury rebuild five years on from the Christchurch earthquake," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 79, pages 1-16, February.
- Palmer, Carolyn, 2014. "'Flood and fire and famine': Tax policy lessons from the Australian responses to natural disasters," Working Paper Series 3718, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Jeff Borland, 2014. "Recent Unemployment Experience in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/01, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:sep2012:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.