Financial vulnerability of mortgage-indebted households in New Zealand - evidence from the Household Economic Survey
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Financial Vulnerability Assessed Using Microdata
by Liam Delaney in Geary Behaviour Centre on 2009-05-20 10:22:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Karen Á. Vignisdóttir, 2012. "Households’ position in the financial crisis in Iceland. Analysis based on a nationwide household-level database," Economics wp59, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ashley Dunstan & Hayden Skilling, 2015. "Commercial property and financial stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 78, pages 1-10, March.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:628-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernadette Kamleitner & Bianca Hornung & Erich Kirchler, 2010. "Over-indebtedness and the interplay of factual and mental money management: An interview study," Working Papers 34, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2016.
"Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 628-649, December.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is financial fragility a matter of illiquidity? An appraisal for Italian households," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12061, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households," CEIS Research Paper 242, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2012.
- Daan Steenkamp, 2010. "New Zealand’s imbalances in a cross-country context," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 73, pages 37-49, December.
- Ashley Dunstan & Hayden Skilling, 2015. "Vulnerability of new mortgage borrowers prior to the introduction of the LVR speed limit: Insights from the Household Economic Survey," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2015/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:march2009:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.