Assessing recent external forecasts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDonald, Christopher & Thamotheram, Craig & Vahey, Shaun P. & Wakerly, Elizabeth C., 2015.
"Assessing the Economic Value of Probabilistic Forecasts in the Presence of an Inflation Target,"
EMF Research Papers
09, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Christopher McDonald & Craig Thamotheram & Shaun P. Vahey & Elizabeth C. Wakerly, 2016. "Assessing the economic value of probabilistic forecasts in the presence of an inflation target," CAMA Working Papers 2016-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chris McDonald & Craig Thamotheram & Shaun P. Vahey & Elizabeth C. Wakerly, 2016. "Assessing the economic value of probabilistic forecasts in the presence of an inflation target," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Kirdan Lees, 2016. "Assessing forecast performance," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 79, pages 1-19., June.
- Dean Ford & Elizabeth Kendall & Adam Richardson, 2015. "Evaluating monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 78, pages 3-21, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:dec2009:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .