The Process of Harmonization of Public Sector Accounting in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Feschiyan, 2013. "A System of Indicators for Financial Analysis of the Municipal Real Property," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 402-414, August.
- Daniela Feschiyan & Stela Raleva, 2013. "Valuation Bases and Accounting SystemEntries in Financial Analysis of the Municipal Real Property," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 388-401, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Dvořák, 2016. "The rate of implementation of accrual based accounting in the EU public sector [Míra implementace akruálního principu v účetnictví veřejného sektoru států EU]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(3), pages 25-37.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniela Feschian, 2013. "Åuropean system of harmonized accounting standards for the public sector," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 106-116.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; public sector; Accrual Based Accounting; European Public Sector Accounting Standards;
All these keywords.
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwe:eajour:y:2013:i:4:p:62-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vanya Lazarova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.