Critical Review of Models, Containing Cultural Levels beyond the Organizational One
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kiril Dimitrov, 2018. "Critical review of models, containing cultural levels beyond the organizational one," Papers 1810.03605, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiril Dimitrov, 2009. "Several Norms and Beliefs, Defining the Attitude to Human Resources in the Industrial Organizations," Post-Print hal-01836682, HAL.
- Elena Karahanna & J. Roberto Evaristo & Mark Srite, 2005. "Levels of Culture and Individual Behavior: An Investigative Perspective," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiril Dimitrov, 2018. "Exploring the nuances in the relationship "culture-strategy" for the business world," Papers 1810.02613, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; national culture; organization culture; cultural levels; cultural economics;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwe:eajour:y:2012:i:1:p:98-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanya Lazarova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.