Medicaid Expenditures and State Budgets: Past, Present, and Future
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Wildasin & James Marton, 2007. "Medicaid Expenditures and State Budgets: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 2007-04, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wildasin, David E., 2007.
"Pre–Emption: Federal Statutory Intervention in State Taxation,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 60(3), pages 649-662, September.
- David Wildasin, 2007. "Pre-Emption: Federal Statutory Intervention in State Taxation," Working Papers 2007-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David E. Wildasin, 2009.
"Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1206-1217, September.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David Wildasin, 2007. "Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David E. Wildasin, 2007. "Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosella Levaggi, 2008. "Decentralisation vs fiscal federalism in the presence of impure public goods," Working Papers 0812, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2013. "Soft budget constraints in health care: evidence from Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(5), pages 725-737, October.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:40-:d:95937 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard F. Dye, 2008. "The dynamic between municipal revenue sources and the state-local relationship in New England," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Datta, Anusua & Vandegrift, Donald, 2011. "Effects of welfare reform and the state children’s health insurance program on medicaid and total health expenditures," MPRA Paper 36486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:60:y:2007:i:2:p:279-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.