The Effects of Temporary Partial Expensing on Investment Incentives in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Yagan, 2015.
"Capital Tax Reform and the Real Economy: The Effects of the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(12), pages 3531-3563, December.
- Danny Yagan, 2013. "Capital tax reform and the real economy: the effects of the 2003 dividend tax cut," Working Papers 1322, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Danny Yagan, 2015. "Capital Tax Reform and the Real Economy: The Effects of the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut," NBER Working Papers 21003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2008.
"Temporary Investment Tax Incentives: Theory with Evidence from Bonus Depreciation,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 737-768, June.
- Christopher House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2006. "Temporary Investment Tax Incentives: Theory with Evidence from Bonus Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 12514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagen Ackermann & Martin Fochmann & Nadja Wolf, 2016. "The Effect of Straight-Line and Accelerated Depreciation Rules on Risky Investment Decisions—An Experimental Study," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-26, October.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2010. "General-equilibrium effects of investment tax incentives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2010.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2005. "Temporary partial expensing in a general-equilibrium model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:55:y:2002:i:3:p:457-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.