The Economic Case for Foreign Tax Credits for Cash Flow Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles McLure & Jack Mintz & George Zodrow, 2015.
"US Supreme Court unanimously chooses substance over form in foreign tax credit case: implications of the PPL decision for the creditability of cash-flow taxes,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(5), pages 887-907, October.
- McLure, Charles E. & Mintz, Jack & Zodrow, George R., 2014. "US Supreme Court Unanimously Chooses Substance over Form in Foreign Tax Credit Case: Implications of the PPL Decisions for the Creditability of Cash-Flow Taxes," Working Papers 14-010, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Finke, Katharina & Köstler, Melanie & Meier, Ina & Scheffler, Wolfram & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Gemeinsame Körperschaftsteuer-Bemessungsgrundlage in der EU: Konkretisierung der Gewinnermittlungsprinzipien und Weiterentwicklungen," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-112, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2005.
"Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(5), pages 761-779, December.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2002. "Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harry Grubert, 2004. "Tax Credits, Source Rules, Trade and Electronic Commerce: Behavioral Margins and the Design of International Tax Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 1366, CESifo Group Munich.
- George Zodrow, 2006. "Capital Mobility and Source-Based Taxation of Capital Income in Small Open Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(2), pages 269-294, May.
- Charles E McLure & Jack Mintz & George R. Zodrow, 2014. "US Supreme Court Unanimously Chooses Substance over Form in Foreign Tax Credit," Working Papers 1411, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Martin Dietz, 2007. "A growth oriented dual income tax," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(2), pages 191-221, April.
- Ernst Fehr & Wolfgang Wiegard, 2001. "The Incidence of an Extended Ace Corporation Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 484, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:51:y:1998:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.