State Welfare Reform: Integrating Tax Credits and Income Transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alstott, Anne L., 1994. "The Earned Income Tax Credit and Some Fundamental Institutional Dilemmas of Tax-Transfer Integration," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(3), pages 609-619, September.
- Alstott, Anne L., 1994. "The Earned Income Tax Credit and Some Fundamental Institutional Dilemmas of Tax-Transfer Integration," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(3), pages 609-19, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Kaplow, 2007. "Optimal income transfers," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(3), pages 295-325, June.
- Dickert, Stacy & Houser, Scott & Scholz, John Karl, 1994.
"Taxes and the Poor: A Microsimulation Study of Implicit and Explicit Taxes,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(3), pages 621-638, September.
- S. Dickert & S. Houser & J. K. Scholz, "undated". "Taxes and the poor: A microsimulation study of implicit and explicit taxes," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1040-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Mickey Hepner & W. Robert Reed, 2004.
"The Effect of Welfare on Work and Marriage: A View from the States,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 349-370, Fall.
- Mickey Hepner & W. Robert Reed, 2005. "The Effect of Welfare on Work and Marriage: A View From the States," HEW 0506001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:47:y:1994:i:3:p:655-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.