Don't Forget to Protect Abundant Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise & Dresner, Simon, 2006. "Environmental and wider implications of political impediments to environmental tax reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 960-970, May.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008.
"The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-22.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Social Cost Of Carbon: Trends, Outliers And Catastrophes," Working Papers FNU-144, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus, 2012. "Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 51-65.
- Kawahara, Shinya, 2011. "Electoral competition with environmental policy as a second best transfer," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 477-495, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Gahvari, Firouz, 2008.
"Political competition within and between parties: An application to environmental policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 532-547, April.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Gahvari, Firouz, 2005. "Political Competition within and between Parties: An Application to Environmental Policy," IDEI Working Papers 358, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Gahvari, Firouz, 2005. "Political competition within and between parties: an application to environmental policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005. "Testing the Mill hypothesis of fiscal illusion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Sterner, Thomas, 2005.
"The political economy of refunded emissions payment programs,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 113-119, April.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Sterner, Thomas, 2004. "The Political Economy of Refunded Emissions Payment Programs," Working Papers in Economics 147, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1999. "Bayesian learning, growth, and pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 491-518, February.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:08:y:2017:i:02:n:s2010007817500063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leach, Andrew J., 2007. "The climate change learning curve," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1728-1752, May.
- KEVIN DAYARATNA & ROSS McKITRICK & DAVID KREUTZER, 2017.
"Empirically Constrained Climate Sensitivity And The Social Cost Of Carbon,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(02), pages 1-12, May.
- Kevin Dayaratna & Ross Mckitrick & David Kreutzer, 2016. "Empirically-Constrained Climate Sensitivity and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers 1608, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dresner, Simon & Dunne, Louise & Clinch, Peter & Beuermann, Christiane, 2006. "Social and political responses to ecological tax reform in Europe: an introduction to the special issue," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 895-904, May.
- Alesina, Alberto & Passarelli, Francesco, 2014. "Regulation versus taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 147-156.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & Cherry, Todd L., 2011. "Do you not like Pigou, or do you not understand him? Tax aversion and revenue recycling in the lab," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-64, July.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Volkert, Juergen, 1999. "No chance for incentive-oriented environmental policies in representative democracies? A Public Choice analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 123-138, October.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2014.
"Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 41-88, January.
- Golosov, Mikhail & Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2011. "Optimal taxes on fossil fuel in general equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, George E, 1984. "Subsidies for Higher Education," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 303-318, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry Deterrence; Multiple incumbents; Common pool resources;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnlsbe:102.00000032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .