Uma interpretação sobre a evolução da produtividade industrial no Brasil nos anos noventa e as "leis" de Kaldor [An interpretation of industrial productivity evolution in Brazil in the nineties and the Kaldor 'laws']
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Davidson, 1983. "Rational Expectations: A Fallacious Foundation for Studying Crucial Decision-Making Processes," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(2), pages 182-198, January.
- Lawson, Tony, 1985. "Uncertainty and Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380), pages 909-927, December.
- Lawson, Tony, 1987. "The Relative/Absolute Nature of Knowledge and Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388), pages 951-970, December.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Runde, Jochen, 1990. "Keynesian Uncertainty and the Weight of Arguments," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 275-292, October.
- Paul Davidson, 1987. "Sensible Expectations and the Long-Run Non-Neutrality of Money," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 146-153, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2015.
"Structural change and economic development: is Brazil catching up or falling behind?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1307-1332.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2013. "Structural Change And Economic Development: Is Brazil Catching Up Or Falling Behind?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 211, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2014. "Structural Change And Economicdevelopment: Is Brazil Catching Up Or Falling Behind?," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 091, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial productivity; industrial growth; structural change;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nov:artigo:v:12:y:2002:i:2:p:57-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bárbara Freitas Paglioto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .