The Crisis and Investment into Healthcare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Roland Beck & Annette Kamps & Elitza Mileva, 2007. "Long-term growth prospects for the Russian economy," Occasional Paper Series 58, European Central Bank.
- V.N. Balasubramanyam, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Development Economics, Volumes 1 & 2, chapter 39 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peeters, Marga & Strahilov, Kiril, 2008. "Macro-economic policy reactions to soaring food prices in Mediterranean countries, Russia, the CIS and the GCC," MPRA Paper 23860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004.
"Financial Liberalization and Business Cycles:The Experience of Future EU Member States in the Baltics and Central Eastern Europe,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
5, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and Business Cycles: The Experience of Future EU Member States in the Baltics and Central Eastern Europe," International Finance 0403009, EconWPA.
- E. Gurvich., 2007. "Prospects for the Russia’s Pension System," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2010:i:6:p:151-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.