The Industrial Labor Force of Italy's Provinces: Estimates from the Population Censuses, 1871-1911
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:675-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kerstin Enflo & Anna Missiaia, 2018. "Regional GDP estimates for Sweden, 1571–1850," Historical Methods: A Journal of Quantitative and Interdisciplinary History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 115-137, April.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2017.
"Regional growth with spatial dependence: A case study on early Italian industrialization,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 675-695, November.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:308-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2018.
"Why East Germany did not become a new Mezzogiorno,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 308-325.
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2016. "Why East Germany did not become a new Mezzogiorno," a/ Working Papers Series 1603, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2016. "Why East Germany did not become a new Mezzogiorno," CEPR Discussion Papers 11266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jrkmxm:doi:10.1410/74193:y:2013:i:2:p:141-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.