Intergenerational propagation of inequalities in Italy: education, occupation, earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2015.
"Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from eight European countries,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from 8 European Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: Evidence from eight EU countries," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4rs0hmrl0s8, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsParental background and children's outcomes; wage gaps; social mobility; intergenerational inequality. J.E.L. Classification: D31; J31; J62.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/36593:y:2011:i:3:p:345-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .