Intergenerational propagation of inequalities in Italy: education, occupation, earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Anastasia & Massimo Mancini & Ugo Trivellato, 2009. "(Il sostegno al reddito dei disoccupati: note sullo stato dell'arte, inerzie dell'impianto categoriale e incerti orizzonti di flexicurity (A note on italian Unemployment Compensation schemes)," ISAE Working Papers 112, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2015.
"Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from eight European countries,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from 8 European Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: Evidence from eight EU countries," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4rs0hmrl0s8, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsParental background and children's outcomes; wage gaps; social mobility; intergenerational inequality. J.E.L. Classification: D31; J31; J62.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/36593:y:2011:i:3:p:345-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.