Variance residual life function in reliability studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bradley & Ramesh Gupta, 2003. "Limiting behaviour of the mean residual life," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 217-226, March.
- Abouammoh, A. M., 1988. "On the criteria of the mean remaining life," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 205-211, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Khorashadizadeh & A. Roknabadi & G. Borzadaran, 2013. "Variance residual life function based on double truncation," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 71(2), pages 175-188, September.
- Salehi, E.T. & Badía, F.G. & Asadi, M., 2012. "Preservation properties of a homogeneous Poisson process stopped at an independent random time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 574-585.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:59:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0751-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:060306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.