Factors affecting the Adoption of Online Banking in Ghana: Implications for Bank Managers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jso:coejbm:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:23-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:ijsepp:ijse-08-2016-0221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2018.
"The comparative exploration of mobile money services in inclusive development,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(1), pages 124-139, January.
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017. "The comparative exploration of mobile money services in inclusive development," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/011, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Asongu, Ndemaze, 2017. "The comparative exploration of mobile money services in inclusive development," MPRA Paper 80648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Anisur Rahman & Xu Qi & Md. Tariqul Islam, 2016. "Banking access for the poor: Adoption and strategies in rural areas of Bangladesh," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(3), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline banking; Trust & Security; Electronic banking; Technology Acceptance Model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mir:mirbus:v:3:y:2013:i:6:p:94-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M Kabir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csmirus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.