Imperfect Contract Enforcement and the (In)Efficiency of International Firm Location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- La Porta, Rafael & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997.
" Legal Determinants of External Finance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1131-1150, July.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "Legal Determinants of External Finance," Working Paper 19443, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997. "Legal Determinants of External Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1788, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997. "Legal Determinants of External Finance," NBER Working Papers 5879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RAFAEL LaPORTA & FLORENCIO LOPEZ-de-SILANES & ANDREI SHLEIFER & ROBERT W. VISHNY, "undated". "Legal Determinants of External Finance,"," CRSP working papers 324, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2008.
"The political economy of financial development,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 567-596, October.
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2004. "The Political Economy of Financial Development," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 39, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2004. "The Political Economy of Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2004.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2008.
"On the hidden links between financial and trade opening,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 372-386, April.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2003. "On the Hidden Links Between Financial and Trade Opening," NBER Working Papers 9906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- Efraim Benmelech & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2010.
"The Political Economy of Financial Regulation: Evidence from U.S. State Usury Laws in the 19th Century,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 1029-1073, June.
- Efraim Benmelech & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Financial Regulation: Evidence from U.S. State Usury Laws in the 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 12851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongfu Huang & Jonathan Temple, 2005.
"Does external trade promote financial development?,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
05/575, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Huang, Yongfu & Temple, Jonathan, 2005. "Does External Trade Promote Financial Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrianova, Svetlana & Demetriades, Panicos & Shortland, Anja, 2008.
"Government ownership of banks, institutions, and financial development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 218-252, February.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2002. "Government Ownership of Banks, Institutions, and Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Aug 2006.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2006. "Government Ownership of Banks, Institutions, and Financial Development," WEF Working Papers 0011, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Nils Herger & Roland Hodler & Michael Lobsiger, 2008.
"What Determines Financial Development? Culture, Institutions or Trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(3), pages 558-587, October.
- Nils Herger & Roland Hodler & Michael Lobsinger, 2007. "What determines Financial Development? Culture, Institutions, or Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Demetriades, Panicos O. & Law, Siong Hook, 2009.
"Financial development and openness: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 285-296, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & Siong Hook Law, 2008. "Financial Development and Openness: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 107, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728041 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201109)167:3_465:iceati_2.0.tx_2-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.