Potential and Limits of the Economic Analysis of International Law: A View from Public International Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Holzinger, 2009. "Coordination in the Absence of Sovereign Intervention. Comment," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(1), pages 185-188, March.
- Christoph Engel & Urs Schweizer, 2009. "Editorial Preface," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(1), pages 1-4, March.
More about this item
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200903)165:1_170:palote_2.0.tx_2-m. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .