Cross Holdings in Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuhiro Arikawa & Atsushi Kato, 2015. "Cross Shareholding and Initiative Effects," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 305-319, February.
- Andreani, Ettore, 2003. "Corporate Control and the Financial System in Germany: Recent Changes in the Role of Banks," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 37, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Jürgens, Ulrich & Rupp, Joachim & Vitols, Katrin & Jäschke-Werthmann, Bärbel, 2000. "Corporate Governance and Shareholder Value in Deutschland," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 00-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Patrick Velte & Stefan Weber, 2011. "Outsider- und Insider-Systeme der Corporate Governance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 473-482, April.
- Kathrin Johansen & Saskia Laser & Doris Neuberger & Ettore Andreani, 2017. "Inside or outside control of banks? Evidence from the composition of supervisory boards," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-58, February.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2003.
"Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2003/36, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Reinhard H. Schmidt, 2004. "Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 118, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Streitferdt, Felix, 1999. "Warum beteiligen sich Banken an anderen Unternehmen?," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 513, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Andreani, Ettore & Dummann, Kathrin & Neuberger, Doris, 2009. "Composition of supervisory boards in Germany: Inside or outside control of banks?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 103, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(199903)155:1_80:chig_2.0.tx_2-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.