Financial Systems and Corporate Governance: A Review of the International Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1999. "Complementarities in Corporate Governance - A Survey of the Literature with Special Emphasis on Japan," Kiel Working Papers 947, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sonya Dilova-Kirkowa, 1999. "Corporate Governance in Bulgarian State-owned Banks, 1992-1997," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 253-265.
- A.M.C. van der Zwet & J. Swank, 2000. "Financial Fragility and Macroeconomic Performance. A Comparison ofEmerging and Highly Developed Countries," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 52, Netherlands Central Bank.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02e40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Brunello & Clara Graziano & Bruno Parigi, 1999.
"Ownership or Performance: What Determines Board of Directors' Turnover in Italy?,"
1999.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno, 2000. "Ownership or Performance: What Determines Board of Directors' Turnover in Italy?," IZA Discussion Papers 105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Nikolay Markov, 2003. "Policy Regime Change And Corporate Credit In Bulgaria: Asymmetric Supply And Demand Responses," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-607, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2726-2743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1999. "A Model of Corporate Governance As a System," Kiel Working Papers 931, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sea-Jin Chang, 2006. "Business groups in East Asia: Post-crisis restructuring and new growth," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Kadam, Ashay & Lenk, Peter, 2008. "Bayesian inference for issuer heterogeneity in credit ratings migration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2267-2274, October.
- H Lzl, Werner, 2006.
"Convergence of financial systems: towards an evolutionary perspective,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 67-90, April.
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Convergence of financial systems: Towards an evolutionary perspective," Working Papers geewp31, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- John Armour & B.R. Cheffins & D.A. Skeel Jr., 2002. "Corporate Ownership Structure and the Evolution of Bankruptcy Law in the US and UK," Working Papers wp226, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Jonathan R. Macey, 1999.
"Objectivity, Proximity and Adaptability in Corporate Governance,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
266, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Macey, Jonathon, 1999. "Objectivity, Proximity and Adaptability in Corporate Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Hassel, 2003. "Two Dimensions of the Internationalization of Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 705-723, May.
- Enrico C. Perotti & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2004. "The Political Economy of Dominant Investors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-091/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enrico Perotti & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2005. "The Political Economy of Corporate Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-102/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Blanchard, Michel & Peltrault, Frederic, 2009. "Financial development, International Trade and welfare," MPRA Paper 15650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ãscar López-de-Foronda & Félix J. López-Iturriaga & Marcos Santamaría-Mariscal, 2007.
"Ownership Structure, Sharing of Control and Legal Framework: international evidence,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1130-1143, November.
- L¢pez de Foronda P‚rez, àscar & L¢pez-Iturriaga, F‚lix & Santamar¡a Mariscal, Marcos, 2007. "Ownership structure, sharing of control and legal framework. International evidence," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en Dirección de Empresas". 2007-01, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) “New trends in Business Administration”, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en Investigación y Programa de Docto.
- Panayotis Dessyllas & Alan Hughes, 2005.
"The Revealed Preferences of High Technology Acquirers: An Analysis of the Characteristics of their Targets,"
- Panayotis Dessyllas & Alan Hughes, 2005. "The revealed preferences of high technology acquirers: an analysis of the characteristics of their targets," Working Papers wp306, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jong, Eelke de & Semenov, Radislav, 2002. "Cross-country differences in stock market development : a cultural view," Research Report 02E40, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Rosa Capolupo & Giuseppe Celi, 2004. "Il finanziamento dello sviluppo: Teorie ed evidenza empirica," SERIES 0009, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2004.
- Radygin Alexandr & Entov Revold & Mejeraoups I., 2007. "External Mechanisms of Corporate Governance," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 104P.
- Michael Graff, 2005. "Abstract," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 183-205.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M., 2003. "CEO turnover in insider-dominated boards: The Italian case," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1027-1051, June.
More about this item
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(199803)154:1_144:fsacga_2.0.tx_2-r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .