Competition and Co-ordination in International Capital Income Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, 2004.
"The Taxation of Financial Capital under Asymmetric Information and the Tax-competition Paradox,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(1), pages 83-106, March.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, 2003. "The Taxation of Financial Capital under Asymmetric Information and the Tax-Competition Paradox," CESifo Working Paper Series 1074, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 1999.
"Capital taxation and production efficiency in an open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 85-90, January.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 1999. "Capital taxation and production efficiency in an open economy," Munich Reprints in Economics 20564, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 2002.
" Optimal Factor Income Taxation in the Presence of Unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(3), pages 387-404.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2000. "Optimal Factor Income Taxation in the Presence of Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 279, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2001. "Optimal Factor Income Taxation in the Presence of Unemployment," Discussion Papers 758, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Boss, Alfred, 2003. "Steuerharmonisierung oder Steuerwettbewerb?," Kiel Working Papers 1178, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Keen & David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Pareto Efficiency in International Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Keen & David Wildasin, 2004. "Pareto-Efficient International Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 259-275, March.
- Ulrich Schreiber, 2000. "German Tax Reform - An International Perspective," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(4), pages 1-1, August.
- Volker Arnold, 2001. "Asymmetric Competition and Co-ordination in International Capital Income Taxation," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(4), pages 430-448, November.
- repec:spr:sptbec:978-3-642-36306-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2012. "The economics of taxing net wealth: A survey of the issues," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 12/5, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Knirsch, Deborah & Niemann, Rainer, 2007. "Allowance for shareholder equity: implementing a neutral corporate income tax in the European Union," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 34, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Deborah Knirsch & Rainer Niemann, 2008. "Deferred Shareholder Taxation -- Implementing a Neutral Business Tax in the European Union," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 101-125, December.
- Ulrich Schreiber & Gregor Führich, 2009. "European group taxation-the role of exit taxes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 257-274, June.
- Wolfgang Eggert, 2000. "International Repercussions of Direct Taxes," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(1), pages 106-106, September.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 92547, November.
- Stefan Homburg, 2000. "German Tax Reform 2000. Description and Appraisal," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(4), pages 504-513, August.
- Stefan Homburg, 2007. "Germany's Company Tax Reform Act of 2008," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(4), pages 591-612, December.
- Dickescheid, Thomas, 2002. "Steuerwettbewerb und Direktinvestitionen," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 16, number urn:isbn:9783161477348, January.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, "undated". "Information Sharing, Multiple Nash Equilibria, and Asymmetric Capital-Tax Competition," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Alexander W. Cappelen, 1999. "National and International Distributive Justice in Bilateral Tax Treaties," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 56(3/4), pages 424-424, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(199903)56:1_1:caciic_2.0.tx_2-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohrsiebeck.com/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.