Joint Dynamics of Prices and Trading Volume on the Polish Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo Aranda & Patricio Jaramillo, 2008. "Nonlinear Dynamic in the Chilean Stock Market: Evidence from Returns and Trading Volume," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 463, Central Bank of Chile.
- Katarzyna Bien-Barkowska, 2012. ""Does it take volume to move fx rates?" Evidence from quantile regressions," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12, pages 35-52.
- Rodrigo F. Aranda L. & Patricio Jaramillo G., 2010. "Non-linear Dynamics in the Chilean Stock Market: Evidence on Traded Volumes and Returns," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(3), pages 67-94, December.
- Ling-Yun He & Sheng Yang & Wen-Si Xie & Zhi-Hong Han, 2014.
"Contemporaneous and Asymmetric Properties in the Price-Volume Relationships in China's Agricultural Futures Markets,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S1), pages 148-166.
- Ling-Yun He & Sheng Yang & Wen-Si Xie & Zhi-Hong Han, 2014. "Contemporaneous and Asymmetric Properties in the Price-Volume Relationships in China's Agricultural Futures Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1S), pages 148-166, January.
More about this item
Keywordsabnormal stock returns; return volatility; abnormal trading volume; GARCH-cum-volume; causal relations;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:139-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.